Parents & Counseling
We are excited to announce that starting August 26, 2020! The new school schedule will include an Early Release EVERY Friday at 1:00 pm! This will allow for increased teaching and learning time Monday thru Thursday. Please see the Daily Schedule below for a detailed schedule.
Students are not to be on school grounds until 7:50 AM. When students arrive at school they are to report to their class designated lines, wear their masks and maintain social distance. Teachers will meet students at their lineup areas and bring students in the building through their designated entry points to limit crowding beginning at 8:00 AM
- Kindergarten: Main Entry Doors
- 1st Grade: Main Entry Doors
- 2nd Grade: Main Entry Doors
- 3rd Grade: South Doors
- 4th Grade: South Doors
- 5th Grade: East Doors
- 6th Grade: Sixth Grade Sidewalk
There will be staff assigned at each location from 7:50 AM - 8:00 AM. We will provide hand sanitizer and distribute disposable masks to students that have forgotten their reusable masks.
We will conduct a socially distanced and staggered release time. Students and families will be encouraged to leave the school grounds immediately following dismissal.
- Back to School Night August 18 and 19, 2020- (Please sign up for an appointment here.)
- First day of school (1st-6th) Wednesday, August 26, 2020 (Minimum Day)
- First day of school (Kindergarten) Wednesday, September 2, 2020
We look forward to seeing you on our first day of school.
- Breakfast in the Classroom: 8:00 am
- 1st Bell/School Starts: 8:15 am
- Tardy Bell: 8:20 am
- Release Bell:
- Monday-Thursday: 3:05 pm
- Friday: 1:00 pm
- Title I
- School Plan
- Annual School Plan | Visión del Plan Anual Escolar
- Parents Right to Know letter | los Padres derecho a conocer la carta
- Parent Involvement
- Student Code of Conduct | Código de Conducta del Estudiante
- School, Parent, Student Compact | Acuerdo de Estudiante-Escuela-Padre (Tutor)
- Parent/Guardian SIS Access (HOW TO) | Cómo Registrarse Para el Acceso de Contacto
Ogden School District and its schools support conservation through decreased use of paper communication and increased use of electronic communication. Electronic communication is particularly vital in the event of an emergency.
Parents and guardians are urged to provide a phone number (preferably a cellular phone number) and an email address to their student's school and to update the school any time the phone number or email address changes.
Parents and guardians who do not currently have an email account can learn how to create a free email address by clicking here.
Las instrucciones en español para crear una dirección de correo electrónico gratuita se pueden encontrar haciendo clic aquí.